1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**Lorain, Ohio** ATA shoot at SGR

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chris_H, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

This coming Saturday March 26th will be the first ATA of the new year at Sportsmen's Gun and Reel Club in Lorain, Ohio. Practice and sign-ups are at 9 a.m. with doubles starting at 10. Singles and handicap will follow doubles. Food will be available.

A full schedule is on our website (listed above) under the tab "2011 ATA Schedule"

Hope to see a great turnout.

-Chris

2. monroesc

monroesc Member

Chris,
    Are you going to have a champion of champions qualifying shoot for the state shoot?
    Sara

3. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

Yes we are, I probably should have listed that in the program. I will make that addition and have it posted asap. Thanks for the reminder Sara.

4. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

Did I mention food will certainly be available at all shoots this year? That was a problem in the past but will not be this year.

-Chris

5. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Chris,

Great to see your name on here!!!!

Matt Nicol

6. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

We have some big plans for this year Matt, I will be sure to keep everyone posted.

-Chris

7. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Chris, Your not cooking are you?LOL Brad

8. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

I wish I was haha it's so much more laid back than running a shoot. Maybe once Katherine can handle running the shoots completely on her own I will start cooking and maybe shoot a little.

-Chris

9. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

It looks like the weather will not be the same as last week but it will still be a fun shoot and a good opportunity to work the winter rust off.

-Chris

10. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

A good turnout for the first ATA shoot of the year; here is the following turnout:
    8 doubles shooters with a 90 rounding out the top score, 12 doubles with three 98s tying for high and an 88 rounding out the handicap shooters with 7 participants.

Our next shoot will be next Sunday April 3rd.

thanks for the support,

-Chris

11. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

FINALLY some Sunday shoots. I hope it proves successful.Hopefully I can get to some of them. Cheers for mngmnt for trying it! Brad

12. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

I know after the requests we are trying some Sunday shoots this year. Hopefully it proves to be successful!

-Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.