1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looks like they got the votes on Health care

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by jjwack10, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjwack10

jjwack10 TS Member

Well the latest poll shows 216-215. Looks like our country is doomed. I sure hope the American people don't forget who voted for this bill and vote them out.

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Wonder what they had to pay the last miserable holdout bastard to get his vote?

The bill is rotten to the core. They now own us.

3. billdennis

billdennis Member

This country is becoming a mess. what is next?

4. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

"Vote NO or YOU GO" ought to be on every Representatives mind as they cast their vote.

Ed Ward

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I thought the commies fixed it so they didn't even have to vote.

6. over/under

over/under Member

What did you expect? After all he said he wanted to fundamentally change America. A poll says 46% approval rating. Coincidence 46% of Americans get government assistance. Better hope a large percentage of those 46% do not vote, or he has fundamentally changed America. Hope you people that voted for this Messiah are happy.

7. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Fellow readers we have no one to blame but ourselves, the American people have elected a group of criminals that are giving us exactly what we want, something for nothing! I have no problem with the politicians, I have a very big problem with the entitlement mentality of non-deserving underachieving lazy bastards that voted them in office. Terrible shame what the American public has become. You just can't fix "STUPID". Our only hope is to some way vote them out! Jake

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

I guess they just want to make sure every under-age single mom who pops out a baby in this country - does so at taxpayer expense?

9. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

For the flincher100's and other liberals of the world, read what CAT has to say about husseincare, for just the first year.

"In a letter Thursday to House leaders, Caterpillar said Democrats' health care reform legislation would drive up its health care costs by more than 20 percent.

Caterpillar, the heavy-equipment maker that President Obama cited last year in making his argument for a massive economic stimulus package, is opposing the health care bill nearing final passage, saying the bill would ramp up the company's operating costs by $100 million alone in the first year and imperil coverage for its 150,000 employees and retirees.

In a letter Thursday to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Minority Leader John Boehner, and provided to FoxNews.com, the Peoria, Ill.-based company urged lawmakers to vote against the bill, citing provisions in it -- such as new coverage mandates and the taxation of Medicare subsidies for prescription drugs -- that would drive up its health care costs by more than 20 percent.

"In our fragile economy, we can ill-afford cost increases that place us at a disadvantage versus global competitors that are not similarly burdened," Gregory Folley, vice president of the company, wrote.

"As one of America's leading manufacturing companies and exporters, we're disappointed that efforts at reform have not addressed the cost concerns we've raised throughout the year," he said. "And we strongly believe the current legislation is not in the best interests of Caterpillar or the more than 150,000 employees, retirees and dependents that we cover."

...hussein and his corrupt crony's must fail, for the country to survive...

10. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

No problem for CAT, all they will have to do is pack up and go elsewhere to be able to compete.

Loss of jobs and tax revenue. AND they won't be alone!

Yea, sure, Republicans are the ones who cause Offshoring!

You ain't seen nothing yet!

11. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

The whole purpose of this is control and to put insurance out of business as we know it.

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Hear about the new Obongo value meal at Micky dees.

You order what you want and the guy behind you pays for it.

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

If it passes Sunday, there will be lawsuits filed Monday. The Repubs say it's unconstitutional.

14. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

Every time I hear Nancy say "For the American people" to me it is akin to hearing someone scraping their fingernails down a chalkboard.

Wait a minute. Does "American people" mean USA citizens or does it mean North American people. Because technically American refers to anyone living on the continent. Don't believe me? When Canada customs asked my citizenship and I said "American" the lady just smiled, After leaving My wife who is much smarter than me (PHD in education) informed me that American applied to anyone on the continent and my correct reply should have been "USA"

So.... when Nancy says "American people" she means everyone on the continent right?

Mark my words when they get voted out of office in November because they voted for this health care bill, they and their associates will be given jobs in the one hundred plus commissions and bureaus the bill creates. Probably even make more money than they do now.

Them Democrats had this all planned ahead of time.

tom

15. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Tom, I think it even applies to South America too.

16. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

Bend over and assume the position!

17. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Sambo and his crew couldn't care less about what the people want or what is best for us. This is a personal thing with them. They just want their way.

BB

18. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Someone said there were three boxes...The soapbox, the ballot box and the ammunition box. The question is where are we heaaded?

19. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Heard all the crying and moaning but no solutions other then vote them out in 2010. I've suggested before and will offer it again. Fill out a new W-4 with your employer claiming the maximum allowable deductions. Then, don't file and pay the taxes you owe. Done in mass the crooks in Washington will have to pay attention.

Robert

20. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Sure peculiar that they are voting on Sunday,,,,usually they go to church on Sunday if even for photo ops,,,,seems hussein doesn't attend church much????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.