1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looks like some RINOS have their heads....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Maybe the R's had better start to pay attention WHO has access to our intelligence,,,,,if they can find some in DC.....

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

It's a conspiracy! The government made Breitbart take down the article!

Either that or the link got chopped off :) Click above.

Seriously, if the RNC would choose Allen West as VP this whole country would get an education about the threat of Islamic fundamentalism. And with sympathizer Obama at the helm, infiltration by America's enemies has never been more possible.

-Gary

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Here's a You-Tube refresher course on Islam that all Americans should review from time to time.

-Gary

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Thanks for posting that Gary.

5. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

Wow, thats some video. Makes you stop and think back a little bit. Some of those things are hapeening all around us. They make no bones about using any and all tactics either. Scary stuff.

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Years ago a college professor name Lester Goggins taught me about Islam. He was an incredibly racict black guy (especially rough on American blacks) and a total whack-job, but very educated and certainly interesting in class. Goggins advised us to tell the college book store to "shove the assigned $50 book up their @ss" and instead sold us a $5 book on Islam from the trunk of his car. He emphasized the peacefulness of Islam, while simultaneously spewing venom and hatred at the same time. I learned a lot, but it wasn't what he intended to teach.

I often wondered if he ever strapped on some dynamite.

-Gary

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Zard, sorry I didnt check the length.

Gary, Thanks for covering me. gotta watch those conspiracies..... :)

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I got your back, Brother.

-Gary

9. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

10. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

John McCain, his military service not withstanding, and John Boehner both need to be retired. Both are blind to the real threat to America.

buz

11. GW22

GW22 Active Member

McCain finished in the bottom 1% of his college graduating class (literally). Nobody should have expected him to be anything but a dullard.

-Gary

12. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

McCain was an American Hero who served his country well. He was one of the longest held prisoners in the Hanoi Hlton and refused to be given a realse in exchange for being used for propoganda! Medal of Honor winner Col. Bud Day was his cell mate and speaks most highly of him! His 5th from the bottom ( not the bottom as the liberals like to say) of the class finish at the Naval Academy is probably better than most college students are or will ever BE! If you want to be critical of him for his views then do so but he had an honorable Naval Career of which he can be proud! That being said While I honor his service, he is NOT conservative enough for me! Unfortunately he also tends to be nieve about some things. One of his weaknesses is probably trying to see good in some people in which THERE IS NONE! He should probably retire! In this case he is just WRONG! Anybody who trust these Muslim whackos is nuts. Their OWN misson statement says they want to destroy Isreal and westen civilzation! I stand with the 10 senators who sent the letter. Anybody who is close to them is SUSPECT in my book! America deserves answers!

13. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

You go slide!

14. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Slide Action:

So now we're bickering about whether McCain finishing 5th from the bottom of his graduating class was the bottom 1%? That's not even worth the time to look up. Did I mention that in 2008, when McCain was asked how many homes he owned, he failed to get the answer correct within plus/minus two?

Look, I know McCain was shot down, tortured and served honorably and all of that. But let's be honest - if daddy hadn't pulled some strings, a person with his challenged intellect would never have been flying an expensive U.S. aircraft in the first place.

Like you said, McCain was never a conservative and he needs to hang it up. He's been on the public dole for decades and his wife can certainly support him from this point forward.

-Gary

15. G550

G550 TS Member

I knew a couple of Navy attack pilots that served with McCain prior to his Southeast Asia combat tours. About all I am willing to pass on is that he was a "handfull" due to his temper and strong will. HOWEVER, his conduct and courage from the time of his capture to his repatriation was exemplary. For that I respect him. Never have agreed with him much though. And, yes it's past time for him to enjoy retirement.

RCH

16. GW22

GW22 Active Member

AMEN.

-Gary

17. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

It's time for a Crusade! Jake

18. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Remember that war movie,Army was held down on the beach due to enemy fire,Capt turns to Gen,says this is great stuff, will look good when I run for Senate! Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.