1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looks like it is working****Arizona illegals going

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Click the link above. Yeah!! Bulge.

2. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Before you all throw the gasoline......I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ARIZONA.

JUST....

Don't forget who enticed them to come here in the first place......Americans greed for cheap labor and our obsession with drugs..I think we should throw out those that are the root cause of the problem.....You hire an illegal or buy their drugs, you get an all expense paid trip to Mexico.

We should have more to fear from those that bring them here, than we have from 90% of them that come. I think in the long run we'd be better off....Bashing immigrants and looking the other way to our own dirty laundry will never solve the problem.....The West Germans liked their wall, even though the East built it......We all know how well that worked out.

3. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

I agree with 221, in effect we "WERE" inviting them however I don't think we are inviting them as much now that the economy is in the shitter.

the utter lack of resolve on the part of the govenrment past and present makes me want to puke!

It's a shame that people have to suffer just because some special interest is so far up our politicians ass that they won't act and even enforce the laws on the books.

Politics makes me sick!!! none of them are right people. they are all there just for the power!

resume nuclear testing in DC!

Randy

Randy

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I have to agree 221. America is GUILTY of keeping Mexico in squalor so there will be a constant influx of cheap labor into this country. It is a national shame that we allow the people who live right next to us to live in the squalid conditions they do so they will do what we would do in their place - try to improve our lives. I'd bet conditions in South Korea are better.

There is a lot more than day labor that has been taken over - or more correctly, handed over - to illegals. Much construction activity is now performed by illegals, and other industries are manned by illegals as well. We have about two generations of Americans with no work ethic now. When they get hungry enough they will be ready to learn to work. We are going to need those jobs.

5. ddsflyer

ddsflyer TS Member

Whoa, wait a minute. USA is NOT responsible for Mexico's squalor, decades of incredible political corruption on a scale worse than even we have in Chicago is responsible as well as a corruptible Napoleonic justice system. There are more reasons as well but the USA is NOT one of them.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

wireguy, hold on here.

Mexico is rich in natural resources, has loads of agricultural potential, and a large willing labor force.

So why do they come here? Because they can't realize their full potential in the cesspool of corruption that runs that country.

Half the military is in cahoots with the drug boys, the cops are crooked, and the ruling class will not loosen the collar one iota.

They don't have a chance where they are so they leave. Our country is the land of milk and honey as far as they can see. No bribes needed, no bandidos to take your poke, and medical/educational superiority.

Just how America is responsible for Mexico's squalor is a point that eludes me. They have created their own misery, and we have nothing to do with it.

Of course you can feel free to give examples of our power to control Mexico if you wish.

HM

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Looks like they will all be heading to San Francisco. Hope they can afford $750,000 600 sq ft. apartments.

8. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

All started when Bush and Vicente Fox were buddies. Every rich repug wanted illegals to increase bottom line of their business.{ cheap labor }Well now were paying for it. Good old deregulation and lax enforcement of laws by Republican budget cutting really took this country to it's knees. Let's blame dem's for it. Jim

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The only people the SB 1070 that was signed into law by the Arizona Governor will have any effect on are the Illegals, those that are in the United States legally have nothing to worry about ... There are people (?) entertainers who are coming to the State of Arizona to try and have the law repealed, who in the Hell are they or who do they think they are in the first place ..? Arizona is not the place to be if you are Illegal, get used to it because its only going to get better in the future if and when a bunch of other States grow some stones and pass the same type of laws for the good of the people of the United States ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Let me sum it up in three words - God Bless America!

My 2 Cents,
    TNCoach

11. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

How can San Francisco forbid anyone's right to travel anywhere ijn the US? Isn't this the USA where we as citizens have the right of free passage? I can see the lawsuits lining up against the city.

Jim C

12. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Most of U don't understand---1st of all U can't find americans to do what mex"s are willing to do---2nd it is illegal for an employer to ask a suspicious
    worker if the ident offered is legit---The employer can be reported to the legal service and face stiff fines.We won't have to worry about illegals to much longer---Hershey Pa will be a ghost town soon since they are moving their plants to Mex from what I have heard---Hope that is a bad rumor---Please check the correct info before jumping to conclusions about greed---Try stepping into the shoes of employers who are trying to compete with countries like China---There won't be many co,s left to have greed in this USA---Good Luck to all---sjb---

13. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

There is a cesspool of corruption that runs America too, and that cesspool has made sure that American industry has access to non-Americans who are desperate for anything better by allowing the cesspool in Mexico to be far worse than we would have ever allowed in post war Germany or Japan. Why is it we will go half way around the world and try to eliminate the cesspool in the middle east but won't do anything about the cesspool right next door? A cesspool that is delivering drugs and violence across our borders? If America is such a noble entity and all about freedom and hope and change, why do we allow our neighbors to be held in 3rd world bondage? If the Mexican people will leave their homes and come here to try to better themselves, wouldn't they try to better themselves in their own country if there was any hope of doing so? If you want the Mexicans to go home and stay there, wipe out the corruption in their country and make Mexico a place where a working man can make a living. Like people everywhere, the Mexicans would rather be in their own country in their own culture. Our Mexican problem isn't the Mexican people, it's our own institutionalised corruption that wants cheap labor.

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The local news is over loaded with people saying that there are more and more companys boycotting Arizona because of the signing of SB 1070 ... There are local Politicians who are saying they are going to challenge the laws in the courts and file against the State of Arizona because they feel the law is not legal ...
    We have some hispanic (where is Hispania, by the way ?) entertainers who are coming to try and get the bill repealed, then they will leave and go back to where they live away from all of this ... I have to be missing something here and this picture ain't hanging right from all of this commotion about the laws in the State of Arizona ... To me it looks like we got a Governor with bigger Cojones than most other States and even the Government of the United States itself and she is a woman ... The people of the State of Arizona have boosted her approval rate since she signed the HB 1070 bill, so that means to me that she is doing her job ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

15. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Heard this morning that Texas is now contemplating a similar Bill.

SouthJblue, if I am not mistaken Hershey has already moved their plant to mexico. Bulge.

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

221 said, "Don't forget who enticed them to come here in the first place......Americans greed for cheap labor and our obsession with drugs..."

This is part of it,,,,another part is the "anchor baby" situation. They send over the women just about ready to give birth,,,,first stop is the hospital and the next stop is the welfare office,,,,this also has to stop....

17. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Bottom line, if employers can't find Americans willing to do jobs illegal aliens are willing to do let them remain UNDONE! Go Arizona!

18. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Dear Mr. President:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico , and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.

I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put U. S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico . I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!

19. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Here is the governor's web site. In the lower left in the blue is a contact link. I wrote to her and expressed my support. I think it would be good for them to hear from us, to offset all the "won't do business with" idiots.

20. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I had sent a message as a supporter of Governor Brewer prior to her signing the SB 1070 bill and expressed my backing her in signing same ... The Governors Office obviously had a lot of support before she made up her mind to sign it and even more support since she signed it ... Obama is flopping around like a fish out of water since because he feels like he is losing his grip, go figure ... The more States that show support of things like this the better because then Washington will know they have a revolution on their hands in the very near future ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.