1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to try someones Beretta 3901 RL

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by roger8918, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Trying to fine someone in the York PA / Baltimore MD area who has a Beretta 3901 RL that my daughter can try. I'm looking for a good, light weight, all around gun for her and the 3901 keeps coming up. She will be using it to shoot Trap, Skeet and Sporting Clays. She is 5'5" and 105lb. Any general comments about the 3901 are also welcome.

Roger

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

If you decide that you want one I have them in 26" and 28" barrels for $935.00. I would suggest that the Beretta comb "hardware" be replaced with a Graco unit.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. jjrick

jjrick TS Member

Great gun, I started my son out with one. I've got him shooting a 1150 fps. 7/8 oz load and it cycles just fine. Mike has given you a good price as they are a little hard to find. Go with the 28" barrel and do as Mike suggests and replace the junk Beretta comb hardware with Graco or with Tron's (gunsmith who frequents this site) stuff.

Put a T&S shellcatcher on it and start shooting. My son has no intention of ever replacing this gun. He just wants to find a normal LOP stock once he outgrows the RL one.

Oh yeah, sorry I'm down in Dallas or I would for sure let your daughter shoot a round.

4. Ludmilla

Ludmilla Member

I think that would be great for your daughter. I have a slightly used one for sale - I am moving to an over and under. $800

Nancy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.