1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to Talk to Veterans

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chuckles, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckles

chuckles Member

Trappy, you are in the Chicago area right...?

I recommend you visit a few Veteran's Hospital's in your area, I am sure you can get plenty of firsthand information and stories from the brave and honored Vet's that both visit and live there.

You might take along some magazines and snacks for their enjoyment.

Regards

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

You need to talk face to face. Go to the local VFW, and talk to some of those guys. You will get to talk to guys from WWII, Korea, Vietnam, and many of the smaller conflicts.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I donate my spare time at the local VA home. There are people there who can help you out. Those old vets are very interesting and even though a lot of them are crippled up from injuries and strokes, they have sharp minds. I encourage you to visit your local VA home

4. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

The local VA Hospital or the VFW will supply you with all the info you may ever need but I caution you..LISTEN, Do not express your opinions!

Big Jack

5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Trappy ... as you say you need to talk to them so follow the above suggestions and actually go talk to them. You will find out so much more of what they are telling you by talking with them when you see the emotions they have in there faces and voices.

If you really want to do justice to your project see them in person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.