Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

looking to rent camper spot at elysburgh

949 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  perazzitmxshooter 
#1 ·
I am looking to rent anyones camper spot at elysburgh for the pa state shoot during the week of june 9th. I would need it for monday thru sunday. Anyone not taking their camper up this year and would like to rent me their spot please contact me by email or phone me at 724-764-7708 and leave me a message and I will get back to you after work. This will be the only shoot I will make this year if I obtain a camper spot. All surrounding campgrounds are booked. Have been trying to locate a spot since the end of Feburary.

Thankyou
Doug

#2 ·
Doug : Just this past Sunday, I spoke with the person in charge of camping at Elysburg. She lives locally, and I ran into her at a club shoot. My purpose was to inquire as to the "going rate" for rentals, should I decide to sub-let my spot for 2008. A cutback in work hours has left me (still) trying to decide my shoot plans for this summer.

She told me that she has a waiting list of about 60 (YES - 60), trying to get permanent spots in their campgrounds. I can understand your quandary.........

I have taken your e-mail and phone information. Should I decide to skip the tournament this June, I will contact you about renting my space. As stated, I am still trying to come up with a plan that will afford me the opportunity to compete, but (sadly) it will probably be an 11th-hour decision.

I am certain that there is a bit of "insider" trading going on, but without having access to the particulars, you will probably never find out exactly what happens.

Good luck. I'll give you every consideration, should I decide to stay home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.