1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking to purchase kx-5 or ks-5

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rickbar, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickbar

rickbar TS Member

0   0   0

interested in kx-5 or ks-5 special with upgraded wood and excellent condition.
    please e-mail only.

2. markc2

markc2 Member

0   0   0

I have a KS-5 special that I might part with. I would classify it as above average, totally reworked by Krieghoff. Let me know if you would be interested. MARK

3. Doug Mc

Doug Mc TS Member

0   0   0

I have (1) of each ... E-Mail me your phone number and I will call you ... mcdoug212@yahoo.com

4. doteedo

doteedo Member

0   0   0

I have been looking for a KX-5 as well. I won't steal one out from under Rickbar but if he works out a deal with one of you guys then I'll be glad to come in after he is done

5. markc2

markc2 Member

0   0   0

Rick- For now the gun is temporarily off the market. My son is attempting to shoot it. I will let you know if it does not work out. Thanks! MARK

6. Shipbuilder

Shipbuilder TS Member

0   0   0

I have always liked the Ks-5, but what is the difference between a Ks-5 and a Kx-5? Also between either of these and a K 80? There must be a reason for the $ difference. I undestand a K80 comes as a combo-o/u etc and the others are SBT.

Jim

7. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

For those of you looking for a KX-5, Huff308 has a beauty at the right price. I've been shooting my KX-5 for 1 1/2 years and I just love the thing.

Shipbuilder,

The KX-5 and KS-5 are considered the poor man's Krieghoff's. They are very well built, and I've seen posts from other people that say they have been shooting for 30 years and have never seen one break. The main difference between a KX-5 and K-80 is the size of the receiver, and that you can get a combo set in K-80 and not in a KX-5. By the way, I believe that Krieghoff has stopped making the KX-5 last year.

Kevin

8. loophole

loophole TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 34" K-S 5 Special that is cased with an adjustable butt and comb. In excellent shape and just got back from Kreighoff for their annual checkup. Choked. $2,500 shipped. If you need pictures, EMail me at Tschoenke@lakefield.net.

9. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tschoenke is offering a real good deal - someone should snap this up.

LMS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

difference between krieghoff ks-5 & kx-5