1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LOOKING TO PURCASE OR TRADE A BT-99 STOCK

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by GGPOST, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

I have a BT-99 with a stock that has a 2 way adjustable comb on it. Due to the design, it can not be cut down to the LOP needed for my spouse. I would like to purchase or trade for a BT-99 stock that has an adjustable comb, padded would be great, that has been cut down or can be to a +-13.25" LOP. The current stock is a long tang stock. Thanks in advance, Gary

2. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gary, I have a long tang BT-99 stock that is original and uncut, however it does not have a 4-way comb. If you fail to find something else pm me.

Robert

3. chikeneyes

chikeneyes TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a bt99 stock uncut dandjleach@yaho.com

4. chikeneyes

chikeneyes TS Member

0   0   0

Robert t contact the above e-mail I am interested in your stock I have been looking for one for some time dandjleach@yahoo.com

5. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

Robert,

Thank you for the response to my post. Kindly send me a PM with the cost of this stock.
    Thank you

6. 1881home

1881home TS Member

0   0   0

I have a standard BT-99 stock,but without an adjustable comb, that is 13 1/2" L O P with an adjustable butt plate and 1" pad. This is on a 1972 model BT-99, with the long tang trigger guard.

I need a 14 to 14 3/8 L O P stock with an adjustable comb that is adjustable for cast and heighth. Must fit this 1972 model BT-99, with the long tang trigger guard.

Please e-mail me at jpmlholian@centurylink.net for a trade or sale.

7. GGPOST

GGPOST Member

0   0   0

To all, the adjustable comb is not an option she can do without. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.