1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking to hog hunt texas

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ronnie, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronnie

Ronnie TS Member

Looking for a private place to hog hunt . Not beyond paying a trepass fee. Just an old farm boy wanting to hunt hogs

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

best thing to do is take an ad in some local paper of towns in the area you think you want to go to...used to do the same and was never without a bunch of places to go....farmers who do not want the hogs will call!

3. Ronnie

Ronnie TS Member

Never been to texas so don't know where to go. Hogs are a problem to a lot of farmers need someone to contact in Texas. Old farmer and trap shooter

4. Ronnie

Ronnie TS Member

5. shelly

shelly TS Member

GL. might I ask why you put your "ttt" (whatever that means) post up just 3 minutes after your previous posts?

6. GeezerGlide

GeezerGlide TS Member

GL, you might Give me a shout if you see your going to make it to Texas. I have access to some pig huntin country. Traded 2 BBQ pit size pigs to a guy in Colo and he put me on a bull a couple years ago. Right now is approaching the best time to hunt pigs, deer season closes in a week and lots of places open to pigmen then. Here's a couple pics of 1 I caught a while back. Stopped and head shot at about 200 yds so he wouldn't tear the trap up. Other pic is the bull I traded for. Jim Poor Texas Gun Works

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tresspass fee negotiable{Coors Lite or Wild Turkey}

7. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Shelly,

T = To
    T = The
    T = Top

Best Regards...

8. Ronnie

Ronnie TS Member

Jim thanks for responding to my post You got email Thanks Again Gary

9. shelly

shelly TS Member

Thanks, noknock1, but that really wasn't the question. The question is why would somebody do that just 3 minutes after posting on the thread- which already put the thread on top. I don't get it but it really doesn't matter.

Hey, GL, if you really want to get the skinny on "hog hunting in Texas", just google those words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

looking to hunt pigs