1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to hire upland biologist

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Doug Brown, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

We are wanting to hire an upland biologist to help us with our pheasant habitat. Would prefer someone private who does not work for PF or a state agency. Pm me for the details. Thanks

2. Doug Brown

3. ouch

ouch Member

Doug, None of my business you not wanting State help,But in Ohio the ODNR, Ohio Dept. of forestry,County soil and water along with Ohio State and several other smaller colleges are the best and most under used resources avalible.

I have a small farm and small wood lot and use all of the free help possible. They each have there "pet" goals, But I had a representive from each Goverment agency out for an initial talk/walk decided the direction I wanted to go, Ask the best agency to take the lead and the remainer to help. That was 1989 and it has worked great.

Even some of the above mentioned educational institutions have got my name thru the agencys and had field days,Work shops ect.Everyone ever involved has been polite,Respectful and tried to be helpful. Good luck in your project! Richard

4. Doug Brown

Well here goes, I'm probably not going to make any friends with this, but I have enough friends anyway. IMO-It seems to me our Game & Parks are more interested in money, than managing wildlife. Phesants Forever (& I am a member)is best at raising money. Just looking for some real answers. I feel I can pick the right person for the job & the money is there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.