1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking to have double release installed-Citori

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by AuburnFan, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuburnFan

AuburnFan TS Member

Spears - Darrell Johnson does great work. My trigger has been excellent.

2. plaw

plaw Active Member

If you send your gun to spears for releases and you want them put back to pull you will have to send it back to them.. Years ago you just had to remove a screw and take off the hook and it was back to pull . If i were doing one I would look for someone that made it easy to switch it back. A trapshooter never knows when he might get a crazy moment and trade..

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Spears did mine but I only got a bottom release and I kick myself for not getting both .

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Phil Crenwelge aka Phillips Gunsmithing. Done a set for the wifes gun and they were as crisp and clean as I ever felt in a Browning. Also the hooks can simply be taken off and back to p&p.

5. 4 be

4 be Member

I'll second having Phillip Crenwelge do the installation. Did one on my back up Browning combo about six year's ago and it's still going strong. He gets all my work. Check his schedule; he usually goes to the Spring Grand and you could get it done there. He is also the most reasonable on his price. Jerry Callaway

6. k3uro

k3uro Member

Hey,

I like Phil's work also.

Spears did my Special Trap in 02. Dropped the gun off and as we pulled away my wife made the comment, "you'r leaving your gun here?".:eek:) Not much to look at and after we got the problems fixed the trigger has never failed me. Of course from time to time you have to clean it.

Oh, I forgot Phil did my 99, it has been great. He also put his hooks in my K32.

Gary Roman did my 3200 and it never really felt that good. But, it has worked well, after sending it back several times.

I have several 1100 done by Spears, Swab and unknown, they all work.

Take care,

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.