1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking to buy western thrower

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RickM18, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickM18

RickM18 TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for the old single stack western throwers.I think they were made by Winchester or for Winchester

2. topgunoh

topgunoh Member

0   0   0

RickM18, PM sent

Dave

3. traploader

traploader Member

0   0   0

Hi Rick,

I have a set of Winchester Western Self Loading Skeet Machines (Model V1574) in stock. I can send you more pictures of the set. Just send me an email.

I have developed a 525 capacity automatic loader conversion for this thrower. The TrapLoader SL525 (shown above) replaces the single stack and holds 525 targets. It bolts to the skeet machine in the same manner as the single stack. It is shown here mounted on the skeet machine, installed on a 4'x4' trailer and run off 12 V DC through a 1500 watt inverter. Production units will be epoxy powder coated flat black with a stainless steel carousel. The TrapLoader SL525 includes the loader, new elevator plate, and carrier rail. Call or email for more info.

Ian Brotherston Western Retro Products Ltd. Victoria, BC Canada 250-216-8937

4. algebra1

algebra1 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

We have a couple of these at our club.Make an offer.We would like to get rid of them.

5. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Give Steve Carmichael at Las Vegas Gun Club a call. He may have something you can use. 702-645-5606

6. FrankJ

FrankJ Member

0   0   0

We have 6 Western skeet machines with spare parts and will sell them for $250 each. We are located 55 miles northwest of Phoenix AZ. Wickenburg Sportsmens Club. Frank Novotny phone 928-684-3957

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.