1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy MoneyMaker 391 set up

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by shootnair, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootnair

shootnair Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thinking seriously about buying a new 391 package deal thru Moneymaker. Anyone have one at a used price they want to get rid of first before I committ?

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

They come up for sale from time to time, and for a fraction of what Moneymaker wants. Having said that, why don't you make a pitch for one of the DeVault
    conversions. The adjustable rib and comb, and ten times better wood.

3. shootnair

shootnair Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Giving that some thought also but just don't know what to allow for one. I don't like giving more for something than I can get back out of it if desired. Two of them still for sale here on this website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.