1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to buy a new CG unsingle

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by blkcloud, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

Do any of you know who has the best price on them? looks like most dont post their prices on their websites..thanks!

2. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have three Summit Guerini's, two combo's and a right hand 34" unsingle with approx. 6,000 trap rounds through it, it's factory cased with all the chokes etc. I will sell it for $3,400. Guerini's are great guns and I'm very happy with them.

If you want new, I would give Steve Smith in Indiana a call @ 317/989-7009 or Doug Gray @ 806/622-8142. Both are in the business and are good guy's. Either will work with you.

Steve C.

3. bud168

bud168 Member

0   0   0

blkcloud, I have a pretty much new one for sale: Caesar Guerini Summitt 32" Barrel, Pull Trigger, 3 Factory Choke Tubes, Cased, Instructions, Accessories Included, This is a beautiful Gun, I cannot find a flaw on it, only around 500 rounds through it $3400.00 shipped obo... There is post up with pictures, just lookup up bud168..

- Kurt Nelson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.