1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking MX3/MX5/MX6/MX7 O/U barrels

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by PerazziBigBore, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Barrels found and purchased...

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

She's beautiful.. I already have the top single.. and the rest.. Have a 20 gauge O/U barrel.. I'm looking for the 12 or 20 gauge O/U barrel.. hopefully longer than 26".. Push come to shove.. I'll rebarrel a mono-block..if I can ever find one.. If all else fails..I'll have them run CNC.. so we will have a supply in the future.. But that involves more work and money than I really want to spend right now.. While its up above me.. How mjuch for the entire set??? Looks damn nice to me.. All Good.. Mike

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Joe.. You're killing me.. Can't buy it all now.. My gun fund is low after Jim and Rich have drained my savings..LOL... All Good buys however.. If you consider parting it out..I'd like a bite at the O/U barrels.. All Good.. Mike... BTW.. you can D mail me directly.. I get those all day long and can back to you quickly..

4. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I would be interested in the top single if you decide to part the gun out. Thanks

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I'll take the O/U barrels

6. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Smok'n Joe, you've got mail.

7. soundaround

soundaround Member

0   0   0

I also have an MX3 Skeet/Skeet fixed ported choke 28" gun for sale, but would prefer to sell whole

8. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

If anyone out here only wants to complete Combo.. I'll give up my claim on the O/U barrel.. There are 2 more barrels I'm looking at..just this was choked the best for me.. Happy Thanksgiving... Mike

9. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Joe.. DM me where to send payment.. and maybe a price on the combo case.. if this deal is ready to go.. All Good.. Mike

10. hardrite

hardrite Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I've got (2) 32" o/u sets, and (1) 34" topsingle, all mx3 no tubes, and ported. If you need a few more. Open for horse trading.

thanks

11. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

talk to me. I'll deal with porting.
    mia_2008_0303121.jpg

12. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Jack.. I leave this combo totally to you.. There is not a transaction going on here.. Only dancing on my part.. I offered him what he asked.. and the dancing continues.. The little guy on my shoulder says.."don't go here"... so I leave everything on the table for someone who knows him.. i've yet to get a E-mail.. which makes me think it's a voice from the past.. I wish him the best of luck.. While selling a Perazzi.. I can't imagine someone not knowing who I am..and who I work for.. Maybe he shoots Krieghoffs??? I don't know.. but the questions and replies sound like someone new to the game.. yet the history of the posts reflect he's been here a while... All Good... and to all that E-mailed me about their barrels for sale.. I'm still looking for the right one.. All Good.. Mike

13. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mike, Jack, Bryce et all...

As I informed each of you via PM, this combo is part of the estate of a deceased fellow club member. The family has asked for my help to raise cash for the holidays. I have accepted that responsibility and I have presented this combo for sale on their behafl. As stated earlier in this thread, I will consider parting out the combo if there is enough interest in purchasing it in pieces, but the family would much prefer to sell it whole.

I believe the posted price for each component is fair and reasonable and certainly in line with what I've seen receivers, triggers, iron and wood sell for on this site. I will entertain offers, but again, the preference is to sell the gun whole.

14. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

shotgunspecialties_2008_030378.jpg

Mike, here's a set I took off a MX3 Special, 27 3/8, cyl/cyl (.726)88xxx serial #.
    I shot these barrels before splitting up and could'nt believe how good they shot being only cyl, but go figure....1300. incl s/h. Thanks, Doug @ SGS

15. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Doug.. That's a very fair price on a set of hard to find barrels...But..I was looking for MX-3 barrels.. Not MX3 Special.. Hope all is well by you.. We had some GREAT dealings in the past.. I've since found the barrels I wanted.. All Good.. Mike

16. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Joe.. your prices are fair..and I wish I could have bought yours.. If you plan on seeing who wants what.. Please put a deadline up for DEAL or NO DEAL...Shooters here often have many things thrown at them at the same time and can't be sitting on their hands wondering if someone will buy enough to make it happen... or someone wants the whole combo and their wait was for nothing.. Sorry for our harsh words earlier.. looks like Chicago does things differently than we do.. Here.. when you make an offer..it expires on X & X day.. like I did on Richard Marshalls PFS stock.. Someone else bought it.. and there were no hard feelings.. We all had a deadline.. and knew what money it would take to "Buy it now".. All Good.. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.