1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for wood

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Beretta Young Gun, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Greetings all, I am on the look out for a piece of wood to make a stock out of. I intend to make a stock for my dad as his christmas gift, but I am having trouble finding a blank that will work. I am looking for the cheapest piece of wood I can get my hands on, something easy to work with and will be durable enough for trap shooting. I intend to have he stock painted when im finished with it so the look of the wood isnt important. doesnt anyone know where I can get a piece of wood for my project? price is the key here. im in central ohio, so if you know where i can find a chunk of wood please contact me. BYG

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

Home Depot?

3. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

0   1   0

ebay

4. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

0   0   0

Wenigs, has machine inletted stocks.

5. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

BYG,

Email me.

Mike

6. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have 2 walnut blanks that I got from Anton in the early 80s. You can have either one for $60.00 or both for $110.00 plus shipping from Cedar Rapids Iowa,zip 52404.

If interested email or phone [home] 319-365 3605 319-270 0179 [cell] Charlie

[​IMG]

ETA: I'm not sure wehther this link or the photo is showing up, so I've emailed you.

7. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

8. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.