1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Whiz White

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GeoCook, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

I am trying to get in touch with Whiz White. I had his e-mail address but I have lost it. If anyone knows his e-mail address plase e-mail me.

Thanks,

George Cook

2. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

whiz@swsupply.com is his email address.

3. GeoCook

GeoCook TS Member

Thanks a bunch.

George

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Or you could just click on his banner advertisement in the upper right when it comes around.

Rock

Jim

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I'm over here...............

6. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Why don't ya come over here? I'd love to meet Whiz! Always quick with anything you ask him for. I might actually be coming out to the Dakotas for a Pheasant hunt this Fall....Maybe we could hook up! Could you give me a good outfitter?

7. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Sounds fun.

I hunt with the our farming op - 15,000 acres, one of the brothers is my best friend and partner in a couple of ventures. We hunt around Plankinton, which is about 28 miles west of Mitchell SD. I always stay at the the old Super 8, now it's called the Commercial Inn, or something like that... only one in Plank. I have rooms there for the first 3 week-ends. If you are in the neighborhood, I'd buy dinner one evening... and a drink or two. We usually eat at the Fish Lake "Country Club"-ha, or in town at the new restaurant owned by a New York chef - great food.

A GREAT outfitter is Paul Nelson farms, but that's about $6K for a three day hunt. Do a Google search on his place-it's beautiful. His adjoining farming op owner is Vic T, also a long time friend of mine. He retired recently and sold his interest in the local Chevy-Caddy dealership. I've never hunted on Vic's place, because Vic is always hunting with our group - I think we have a ton more fun! It is also my opinion that we have some of the best wild pheasant hunting in the USA, but I'm biased.

Good hunting is around us, Mitchell, Huron, Watertown, Winner. It's pretty hard to do a "walk-on" in private ground. And, the public hunting is pathetic after the first few hours.

I'd get hold of their Chamber of Commerce organizations. Or, if need be, I would be happy to assist. If you happen to be in our neck of the woods, you can call my cell. I don't think our gang would mind one new face. We used to host the Browning Arms guys from Arnold, Mo, but we no longer host anyone. It's just a helluva lot easier and more fun with all of us who like to shoot birds. The VP hunted once across the road from us, but he now hunts (it's not really hunting - it's shooting) at Paul Nelson Farms. They flew the big bird into Pierre, our capitol, and the SS drove all their rigs up to Gettysburg to the Paul Nelson Farm.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.