1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Vintage Trap Shooting Artwork

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GW22, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

There's a lot of cool, historical stuff on the above website you could print out.

-Gary

2. Rick (Pa)

Rick (Pa) TS Member

0   0   0

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Check out the above site in two places. Historic photos and 19th century traps.

The President of the club is James Walkowiak (pron Wah kov' E ak)and he has an extensive collection of trap shooting memorabila. And a nice guy to boot. PM him on the forum. He'll respond and help you out.

Jack

4. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have lots of old trap score sheets.
    Some from the teens and 20's then many more from the 40's thru 70's.

I have 2 framed ones in my "Remington Bathroom" with other Rem/UMC tin signs and advertising.
    I can take and send pic's if REALLY interested. The Western sheets from the teens are esp. nice with a line sketch of a Trapshooting scene and some advertising blurb about how great their shells are.
    I have used the 50's Winchester sheets framed with shelves and the actual shell boxes advertised on the sheet for Derby awards at our club.

5. blackbear-57

blackbear-57 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have these for sale. Looks like they were cut from Dupont Advertising from 1905-1906. There is a rabbit, squirrel, quail, and prairie chicken. About 6" X 13" in size. $50.00 each shipped. Thanks Steve

6. blackbear-57

blackbear-57 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

7. blackbear-57

blackbear-57 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

8. blackbear-57

blackbear-57 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I tried to upload these all together but didn't work. As you can see each one has printing on the back. Thanks

9. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I've got a copy of this

10. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Reprinted Monte Carlo pigeon shoot posters come up on ebay occasionally. They are very colorful and interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.