1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for used stocks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zstaylor2, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zstaylor2

zstaylor2 Member

Im a junior shooter and a im interested in learning how to do combs and pads and I need some practice stocks to work on before I try my own I would be willing to pay shipping if anybody has any stock they would be willing to get rid of. Thanks

Zach

2. zstaylor2

zstaylor2 Member

Im a junior shooter and a im interested in learning how to do combs and pads and I need some practice stocks to work on before I try my own I would be willing to pay shipping if anybody has any stock they would be willing to get rid of. Thanks

Zach

3. Berettawizz

Berettawizz TS Member

IF YOU WANT TO TEACH YOUR SELF A SKILL. LEARN HOW TO DO IT ON ANYTHING. GET ALL THE TOOLING YOU NEED TO DO THE JOB AND THE WOOD IS EASY GO TO THE LUMBER SUPPLY AND BUY A LENGTH OF 2X6 BECAUSE IF YOU CAN INSTALL THE HARDWARE IN A PIECE OF LUMBER YOU CAN PUT ONE IN ANYTHING OUT THERE. DAN MASTER FITTER MD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.