1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$$$$ Looking for two youth shooters $$$$

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

During the Sunday Handicap I got the names of a Junior and Sub-Junior male shooters. As part of the raffle each one of these gentleman have $250.00 coming to them. If any one knows Tripper Narigon and Nick Sattler please have them contact me at the shop 330-456-6070. I need address so that I can send them out their prises. Thank you.

Dennis DeVault

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Maybe some one could look up their address from the A.T.A. shooters info site.

or one of the newest average book's of course you would need the state they lived in if they was from out of state

Fog

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

I haven't been able to even get into mine either for awhile I can get it to show my yardage and name but can't open the shooting info or the last few gun clubs that is in the list Guess it's just on my computer because a friend can see all of his detailed stuff.

Fog

4. k newman

k newman TS Member

I think Tripper is from West Virginia -- been the sub junior champ in some capacity in that state for a number of years. He's been at the WV state shoot club every time I've been there - brooke county something or other in wellsburg.

I'm sure I'll see him at the WV state shoot in 2 weeks, lord willing and creek don't rise. I'll take your number and give it to him then, if you haven't caught up with him.

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Nick Sattler is from Ohio also and k newman you are right about Tripper Narigon being from West Virgina but I don't have a new average book to look up their mailing address if anyone does then im sure dennis would like to have it in a email sent to him I wouldn't want to post them here myself.

I put Dennis email address above

Fog

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Larry/Oh:

Thanks im sure if Dennis didn't already have them by now then he would appreciate the info.

Fog

7. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Thank you, the checks are on the way.

Dennis

8. smp005

smp005 Member

Dennis,

I'm Nick Sattler's SCTP coach - send me an email if you would like his contact information. He received his check today from Cardinal Center with your contribution and is a VERY HAPPY young man! I know he would be thrilled to receive an email from you...

We are all very proud of Nick and all our youth shooters that peformed so well at the State shoot.

Scott Powell
    Copley Trap Range
    Chippewa Trapshooting Club
    mpowell@scottpowell.com

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Dennis :

Glad you finally got the info you was asking for of course it would had been a lot better if the Ohio State shoot would had acknowledge what you really done I sure hope my state shoot will appreciate it more.

Foghorn220

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.