1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for trophy tags

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by michmoe, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

The local supplier of tags for the trophys we provide at our ATA shoots has been dinging us pretty hard on the price.Wondering if anyone knows of a good source of trophy tags that wont make the cost of the trophy out of reach.Thanks....Hugo "Moe" Rinke

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Moe- I have been playing around with the idea of locating gold adhesive return address labels and printing my own tags. I haven't found exactly what I want yet but I haven't had the time to look very much. These would be used for only our small local shoots. Perhaps you could find something that would work for both of us.

Pat Ireland

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Moe...

Contact Russ Neff at Aladdin Awards for the adhesive type and the hanging disk type. His pricing is and has been very reasonable. His email is listed above.

Aladdin Awards: 301-739-9130

Curt - Delaware

4. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

Thanks Curt I'll check him out and Pat,if I find anything else I'll keep ya posted....Moe

5. atashooter

atashooter Member

I don't do whole trophys themselves, But I can make flat plates. I do plastics instead of metals ( shows up better ).

[​IMG]

6. hoov

hoov Member

Moe; I like to use a card the size of a business cards,say anything you want on such card. Display card in trophy container along with the trophy.This method does not mark the throphy , and allows it to be passed on or even sold at a yard sale after the owner no longer has use for it.Just my $.02 Hoov.

7. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

ATA shooter...what would a tag like the one you have shown cost?..

8. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

Larry/oh...Did you purchase the tags from Custom awards in Arkansas ?

9. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Edco is who we use here in S. Florida.

Eric

10. fstang

fstang TS Member

try color corral in colorado 970-535-4898 or there web site www.colorcorral.com

lucas

11. atashooter

atashooter Member

Michmoe.... 3.00 ea + shipping. Shipping cost up to 10 of them would be about 2.00. I don't care how many characters, as if I charged by the character, the daggone things would cost 10.00, and that is rediculous. You tell me what you want it to say, and if it won't fit, I'll call you and we'll re-arrange it or something. I have 21 different color combinations.

12. MX3BT99

MX3BT99 TS Member

I got a few done here in Ontario last year and I was charged $5-6 each with roughly 40 to 50 letters.. I thought that was dear..lol

13. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

atashooter....will be figuring out what I need and will be sending you an order.I will need 10 tags and will $2.00 cover the shipping? Just to make sure, what address do I send the check to?..Thanks...Hugo "Moe" Rinke

14. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

15. atashooter

atashooter Member

Michmoe, sorry so long in reply

Email the info to address above (drop x's ). After you figure out what you want, make sure to let me know what size you want it to be and that kind of stuff. Sketches are WELL welcomed. Fraternal Supply is the name of my company. Yes, 2.00 will cover shipping on 10 plates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.