1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for trap machine manual

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by james huffington, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. james huffington

james huffington TS Member

I in the process of openning a trap/skeet overlay field, that has not be used in yrs. only to discover that one of the ( i hate to say this here ) low house skeet machine needs repair, but i cannot find a manual or anyone who has knowledge of these machines, As far as i can tell it is a Winchester Western V-1357 self loading electric trap. ANY help anyone can give me on this machine i would surely appreciate. email me or answer here. please don't suggest that i buy a new or used machine. I need help on this one. thanks and good shooting.

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

"Whiz" White is your man. He will be on shortly.

Good luck....Rickyd

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Go to this web site they have the manuals to download.

4. traploader

traploader Member

up for Big Jim,

You've got a V1574 Single Stack Winchester Western Skeet Machine. Early next year will be making a 500 capacity conversion for your skeet machine. No one likes climbing into the high house every two rounds to fill the machine.

There are several documents available to help you. One is a disassembly reassembly guide. The other is an owners manual. I also have a wiring diagram if you're interested. Send me an email if you still need help.

Ian Brotherston
    Western Retro Products Ltd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

download manual of western self loading skeet traps disassembling and reassembling of v model

western self loading electric skeet trap manual

western trap machine manual