1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LOOKING FOR TMX SPCL. #72119

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trap2, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

WHAT A RARE FIND!!! I am looking for the Perazzi TMX Special Serial Number 72119. I just came across the ORIGINAL Perazzi wallet for this gun. This wallet is complete in every way! It is in brand new, mint condition! It has all the original stock dimensions and specifications, the barrel dimensions, weight, choke information, etc. It has the original warranty, the original parts breakdown booklet, the original care and maintainance booklet for this gun, and the original "Perazzi" patch that was included in the wallet. This is just like the day it was put in the gun case with the gun. Absolutely mint! Not a mark, stain, fold, crease anywhere. If you have this gun, this would make it as complete as it came from the factory, minus the original purchase receipt..... PM me if interested..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Dan,

Finding that gun will be a 50:1 longshot if not more......I've been looking for my old 2 barreld DB81 #57732 for years......I'm excited to see if it shows up though.....I always wonder when people look for that one specific gun if they will show!! :)l.g.

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rick......
    I know it's a long shot, but, you never know. Something like this comes along so very rarely and I really would like to put the two back together, just for the satisfaction of doing it. As for your DB-81, I hope you can find it as well. I have DB-81 #59444 and don't plan on parting with it any time soon.......

4. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Increasing to 100:1 as there has been no action...... l.g. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.