1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for stingray skin shooting bag...

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dfm, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfm

dfm Member

0   0   0

Saw a stingray skin shooting bag a couple months ago. The standard type with room for 8 boxes, one flapped pouch on the outside, shoulder strap, etc. Can't remember the guy's name who made it. Can anybody here help? Thanks.

2. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

0   0   0

Try alangeleather.com .Great guy,beautiful work.

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Gary Stevens makes these bags his number is 1-910-308-8789 made mine out of Elephant all hand made last 3 lifetimes.

4. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

0   0   0

What does an elephant pouch go for these days? I have several elephant leather goods (belts, wallet, key fob) but it seems like the availability of the hide has dwindled. The last time I talked to a leather maker about an elephant bag the cost was much more than I expected to pay based upon my experience.

5. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Have to call Gary for the price I purchased mine years ago his bags and shell holders are the finest hand made shooting accessories I have ever seen made from all types of exotic skins. Not cheap but the highest quality custom one of a kind pieces. If to have a hide he will make you anything you want. My rig was made from a hide that a guy brought back from Africa and gave me enough for my shell carrier and a matching belt.

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

7. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

0   0   0

Rich man's accessories.

Beautiful though

8. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Cowboy Rick made the Singray Bags, but have not seen him at any shoots this year. Do not know his contact or where abouts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.