1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Sponser

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by foghorn220, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Well I would like to come out of retirement and make a few big shoot's in the area so I was looking for anyone that don't care to blow a few bucks toward's a shooting investment ok can't promise you will get any money back but if I win anything then it is all yours.

I guess I could soak up the gas money to get to the shoot's but I need entry fee's and shells to shoot to compete.

All right I im sitting on close to a ton of 11.00 a bag of shot but that would require me to bring the P.W. out of storage and im sure it is a bit rusty but I like the ideal of just putting a new box of Ammo into my 1 box holder of course I will give the empty's back to who buy's them for me.

Ok this is a Win - Win situation for all especially for me ok need to get practiced up real quick if anyone is interested in my offer!!

2. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

I was just about to donate a vehicle for you to travel to the shoots in. Then I remembered the rental car at the Ohio State shoot!!! Birdtracker

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

not 'till you learn to spell!

4. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Foggy,

I'm already sponsoring my daughter's shooting (and car insurance, and cell phone, and tuition, and gas, and utilities, and housing, and food, and clothing,...etc.)

If it weren't for that, man, I'd be happy to sponsor you.

Maybe after she graduates.

No, never mind, by then I'll have to be saving up for the inevitable wedding.

Foggy, I think you're screwed, man!

Love the hat!

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Fog as soon as my check from the Nigerian Lottery comes. I'll send you some.

Don

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

What "timb" said except mine is a son. No wedding but when mine graduates i have another son ready to jump right into the sponsorship. We are looking at at least 20 some years. That ok?

7. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Still gonna shoot the skunk gun or do you need something newer?

8. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

I forgot about the skunk gun. Post a pic Foggy. Most of the new folks on the forum have never seen such a thing of beauty!

9. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Foggy:

There are a fair number of new ts.c members that may not know you're a KY shooter. That's another big selling point for your potential but undecided sponsors.

sissy : )

10. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Fog,
    You're a KY shooter? You already have a great sponsor. I mean, I've heard of alot of different gun lubes, but I didn't know you could use that stuff to keep your shotgun running good. Does it work good?

11. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Foghorn, I'm runnin down to the lottery store to buy a power baller. If that works out as planned, sharpen yer shootin and drivin eye up a tad. Birdtracks, anyone could hang up a car on a fishhook like that? :)

Foghorn is a former KY state singles champ guys!! I've shot with him and he's quicker'n a cat when it comes to lightnin like reflexes!! Good luck buddy!!

Hapster

12. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I didn't contribute anything to those two kids from California who were on here begging for money, so I guess I can spare some for you. I appreciate
    your being so candid and straightforward.

I'll pony up $50,000. Where do I send the money?

13. pdq

pdq Member

Foggy:

this list is full of a bunch of pikers. Blah, blah, blah, lots of talk, moanin' and groanin', but no action, even when it's for a very good cause.

Me? I can't stand that BS, so here's my offer. I'll help back you on a matching basis. For every dollar you take in from others, I'll chip in a penny. So -- take in $100,000 from other sponsors and I'll send you $1,000.

See the beauty of this? Get 99 others to do the same, and for every dollar you take in, you'll double your money from those who match.

Good luck, and let me know when to send the check.

Pete

PS: (in very, very, very small print) This offer is null and void for sponsorship money received in excess of $100.00.

14. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Foggy, come back to Michigan.

We'll work something out when you get here.

[​IMG]

Foghorn220 at the 2006 Great Lakes Grand

15. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

KY shooter??? Hmmmmm Well that changes things. Are you short yardage? I seem to remember a KY shooter 21yds I believe, shot his first 100 straight in the GAH not so long ago. Awful tempting.

16. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

If I don't hit the Nigierian Lottery there is still hope as I am waiting to hear from King Abdulla who needs help moving his inheritance to the US and I get half of 10 million just for helping him out.

It's kinda funny just when I was getting so I could understand you, you up and quit shooting. Now I will have to learn all over again.

Don

17. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Y'all better keep a close eye on the henhouse if that ole rooster starts shootin' again. He'll come to your state shoot and steal a little $$ before heading back across the river.

ss

18. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Me Too!

19. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

epic picture! Birdtracker
    [​IMG]

20. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

MTA TOM WAS THAT A DEAD BIRD OR A WILD BIRD SORT OF FLYING FUNNY1

Thread Status: