1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for sites with Remington 1100 goodies,

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RickyI, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickyI

RickyI TS Member

Looking for a site/company that has some Remington 1100 goodies..... I'm switiching from a O/U to a 1100 sporting for clays this year and looking for a few custom goodies.....
    thanks,

Ricky

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Shotgunsportsmagazine.com has a company called Shotgun Specialties that has all that stuff. The only thing I would get for sure is their new stock removal wrench. They also have a parts kit, extended carrier release, shell catcher and some other stuff. Though I shoot a Beretta 391, I like the 1100 sporting clays gun, and I think you made a good choice of a soft shooting ,good pointing gun.

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

I spent 9 hours working a gun show today. I saw a number of 1100s with a trigger shoe on them. Advantages and disadvantage of the trigger shoe? Where do you buy them and how much are they? Several nice 1100s at the show had shoes. Omaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.