1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Silver Seitz

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BIGGUN1, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGGUN1

BIGGUN1 Member

0   0   0

I am Looking for a silver sietz 34" adj rib fixed choke (USED) I have a Alfermann I would like to trade

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

a friend has a really nice 35 inch but fixed rib #540 or so. not shot much

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I've got one. Upgraded wood, gold receiver, 35" with 70-30 impact-fixed rib in case. Serial # is 600+ with a soft touch stock. Little use. How much are you willing to pay!!

4. DEM36

DEM36 Member

0   0   0

In south central Missouri a friend of mine has the best Silver Seitz for sale I have ever shot & that includes mine. It has the Titanium Receiver, adjustable rib, Seitz recoil reducer stock mechanism, beautiful wood and release trigger. The 34" barrel has been tuned by Tom Wilkinson and it ink balls targets. If interested, e-mail me. Don Magruder, St. Louis, MO

5. Lee Dodge

Lee Dodge TS Member

0   0   0

Send me an email and I will give you the name and number of person that has one for sale.

6. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Don: I am not aware of a recoil device made by Tom Seitz for a shotgun stock. Enlighten us if you will. Rick ~~~~Texas

7. Singleshot

Singleshot Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mr. Magruder did not say that Tom Seitz made a recoil device for a shotgun. He said he knew of a shotgun with a Seitz recoil reducer stock mechanism. I know of one, as well, as I own it. I had the unit removed from my Silver Seitz, as the gun shoots softly enough, as is, that I do not need it.

If I were guessing, I would say it's originally a SofTouch piece, although befitting guns of the Silver Seitz standard, "SILVER SEITZ" is machined into both sides of the inset area of the back bar of the unit.

8. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

BIGGUN1:

Whats your E mail address?

9. BIGGUN1

BIGGUN1 Member

0   0   0

email

10. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

0   0   0

Hi -

We have a Seitz take-off stock here in our shop (decent wood) and can install a SoftTouch system in it for you. The stock is $300 and we can negotiate the SoftTouch price based on your options and upgrade. The stock has a 4-way comb already.

Give us a call
    Beth
    800-323-7940

11. BIGGUN1

BIGGUN1 Member

0   0   0

Thanks everyone getting alot of good guns but still looking was hoping to trade a alfermann for a seitz

12. Joen

Joen Member

0   0   0

Give Rob Taylor a call Moblie # 785-761-6200 bought my Seitz from Rob did a excellent job getting the gun to Tom W for barrel work and setting up a appointment at Wenigs for a fit I know he will trade
    Joe N

13. BIGGUN1

BIGGUN1 Member

0   0   0

14. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

guns unlimited- omaha ne- had a very vice one this morning--upgraded wood you'd die for!!-- i think it is what you call an original seitz!?

15. BIGGUN1

BIGGUN1 Member

0   0   0

Thanks will check into it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

silver seitz recoil

silver seitz titanium soft touch