1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LOOKING for Silver Seitz Serial #172

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trap_shooter2000, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap_shooter2000

trap_shooter2000 Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

We are looking for Silver Seitz serial #172. If you know who the owner is or happen to be, please let us know. Thank you.. Aaron Willoughby (Silver Seitz Inc.)

2. trap_shooter2000

Rich Phillips at Silver Seitz simply requested that I post a thread asking where it was or who owned it. I did ask him if it was a "stolen" gun, and he said "no." Just doing a favor.. Thanks, Aaron

3. trap_shooter2000

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Aaron My Son did own one of your old Seitz, although I will have to look up the serial number ( again I dont know if this is the one that you are inquering about) He bought it from Richie last summer, but you must of have shot all the 25's out of it because He would only get 24's out of it. LOL ( Joke )But I will will look at the old pics of it to be sure, we traded that one to Barts sports world in Glen Burnie Maryland and I know that He later sold it to a dealer in florida, but again I dont recall if it was # 173 unless my memory fails me I think that it was # 95 ( do you recall owning #95 )

5. trap_shooter2000

Actually I shot # 95 for a while about three years ago when I first started working for Silver Seitz.. I appreciate your help. Aaron

6. Bunnybuster

Bunnybuster TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

silver seitz serial number