1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for sight blinder

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by M Wayne, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M Wayne

M Wayne TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for the blade type sight blinder that sits on top of rib. Have not been able to find a web site for them. Thanks for the help. Mike

2. deadeye45

deadeye45 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

http://www.meadowindustries.com/
    nice people selling direct
    deadeye45

3. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I second what deadeye45 said. I have bought one of their sight blinders for all 6 of my shotguns. They are very helpful, service is fast, nice people.

Bob

4. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

0   0   0

Click on above site.

5. M Wayne

M Wayne TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks to all for the help. Got my order into meadow industries. Just what I was looking for. Thank You again, Mike

6. Rods Custom Stocks

Rods Custom Stocks Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just for future reference we stock the Meadow Industry site blinders as well as a full line of there other products. See our website at www.rodscustomstocks.net

Rod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.