1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Rib and Installation for BT 99

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dkimbler, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkimbler

dkimbler TS Member

0   0   0

I would like a source to purchase a new High Trap Rib. I would like to have this installed if I can find someone that does both. My barrel is a 32 inch.
    Is it a good idea to install a rib on top of the present rib? I have been told that this is glued on???Will this hold?? Thanks for your help and advice.

David

2. dkimbler

dkimbler TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the information

David

3. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

0   0   0

I just had a delrin rib made for me by DeVault Industries. They will make one, fixed or adjustable, to whatever dimensions you want. It fits over the sides of the current rib and after installation, looks like it grew there. Good folks, good service. The delrin finishes nicely. An add-on aluminum rib I have was powder coated and the finish knocked off quite easily. I much prefer the delrin.
    Dave

4. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

0   0   0

Are you looking for something similar to this?<br><br>
    [​IMG]<br><br>
    If so, we can build you one out of delrin. If you're interested, feel free to email me. Josh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

higher rib install bt99