1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for reviews Double D Shooting Clinic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by crossman, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crossman

crossman Member

Anyone that has taken one of the Double D clinic's lets hear about it.

Thanks

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

crossman. Mark and Sally Stephen both took the D and D last year and both ended up on the MN All-State team.

3. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Took it last year at st Charles in elburn, IL, enthusiastic thumbs up.

Dave Eberhart

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Loved it more than I can say. MIA's right--also took Coach to the 27 yard line, and me to my first 100 straight.

Actually, loved it so much we're doing it again next month and bringing our 16 year old along too. Email me directly if you want more specifics.

CSJ

5. JES

JES Member

You get the best of both worlds, help with gun fit and terrific shooting instruction. You won't regret taking the clinic and they are there for you after the clinic through e-mail and phone.

6. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Just took it a month ago. Take it. Fred

7. bigd

bigd TS Member

Go for IT,
    It is a vary good class you wont be sorry

Darren New

8. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

Took it last month, go for it. You won't be sorry, as it is terrific information. Like everything else, you must act on it and change, but I truly believe it will make you better for the drill. Both Dean and Dennis are first cabin in every regard.

9. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I will agree with eveybody. They took me to my first 1oo straight in compition. My wife is taking there cinic in the next next month.
    You will not be disappointed

Kooz

10. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

I took the DD Shooting Clinic and Dennis and Dean try to help you shoot your way and add their suggestions for correction and improvement. this is different from other clinics I have taken where the teacher shows you "his" way. That can be a good thing if you haven't developed your method of shooting yet and are looking for someone to show you what to do, but the DDshooting clinic will not be that approach. I enjoyed it and would highly recommend them. Dennis and Dean are first rate in my book,
    Tom

11. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

Add those positive reviews. They are both excellent, and cover all areas very thoroughly. Learned a lot from the, and Dean converted me to 2-eye shooting.

12. Mikr101

Mikr101 Member

I highly recommend the clinic. I took it last month and have practiced what I learned. Dennis fit the gun to me, and Dean provided insight on my shooting style. Went to my first POT shoot on Saturday and was breaking them hard from fifty yards. Everyone kept asking me "you sure this is the first time you've done this?" I even split one pot and came close on a couple of others.

13. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

I took one of the first clinics they had and it was the best in formation I could take in and asorb , they don't make you shoot like them they take what you're style is and improve what you are comfortable with . There is no magic wand that can be waived once they give you the tools to shoot it is all in the mind and being positive about you're self and the confidence you put into shooting the target. Plus when you leave there you will know where you're shotgun is adjusted ,to shoot straight. PAT.k. DENNIS and DEAN are TOP notch Knowledgable people and know what they are saying is very honest and truthful.

14. Ultra Man

Ultra Man Member

Took it last year at St Charles in Elburn. loved it and learned alot. Dean and Dennis are first class. Best money you'll spend if you want to improve. Dan Wagner

15. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Emailed Dennis numerous times after taking the clinic and he stuck with me until the problem was solved. Worked on poi setting / gun hold point.

The kind of clinic you think about for a long time. Lots of shooting. These guys adjust the instruction to the problems that come up. Very personable and easy to be around.

A+

Joe

16. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

The best of best when it comes to knowing what makes shooters and shotguns tick! Both are great shots themselves and can spot mis-ques that shooters make daily in less than a heartbeat!

Hap

17. crossman

crossman Member

Thanks for the information sounds great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

reviews fo trap shooting clinics