1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for reloading table

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ansvel, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansvel

ansvel Member

0   0   0

Hello,
    What table do you use for reloading? Mine is shaking and I need something more stable..
    Let me know if you sell some craft table. I live in Toronto. Thanks.

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

0   0   0

I made mide from a solid hardwood door. It is attached to the wall in the back and has 4x4 legs in the front. Solid as a rock!

Guy Babin

[​IMG]

3. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Over the years anytime I needed a reloading table I went to the Salvation Army store in my area. You will find alot of different type tables, benches etc for a few dollars. Considerate it, you will get a good buy and help a good organization.
    Steve Balistreri

4. SonoraMike

SonoraMike TS Member

0   0   0

try this:

http://www.shotgunsportsmagazine.com/downloads/bench_plans.pdf

5. SonoraMike

SonoraMike TS Member

0   0   0

or this one:

http://accurateshooter.wordpress.com/2010/02/27/build-your-own-reloading-bench-with-free-plans/

6. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Old heavy desk from a resale shop. Cut a hole in it for the shells to drop to a bucket through 2" PVC. Nice thing about a desk is it usually has drawers. If you need more than one or two reloaders, it's probably not big enough.

7. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

0   0   0

Sam's Club has a heavy maple butcher table type work bench that I feel is perfect. Been using it for a couple years now and am very happy. I think they go for $230.

8. andybull

andybull Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

This is phase one of my reloading room. I had extra cabinets laying around the shop and so I put a set together. On the last trip to this home, I brought over most of the reloading presses and installed 4 electrical outlets over the backsplash.

NorthCarolinaStaging030.jpg

NorthCarolinaStaging028.jpg

NorthCarolinaStaging026.jpg

NorthCarolinaStaging029.jpg

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I bought the one at Sams also. It is really a lot of table for $200, thick laminated hard maple butcher block and the metal frame and legs are very heavy duty and secure. Best deal I ever made. In fact I plan to buy another

10. ansvel

ansvel Member

0   0   0

2 andybull
    Very nice! I do not ask about $ you spent..:)))

Thanks to the rest for advices!

11. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

My MEC Hydraulic is mounted on the simplest of all rigs. I had a well worn and no longer wanted computer desk that could be had the cheapest of office stores. It was equipped with a small shelf under the right side and I mounted the machine over that and poked a hole for spent primers to drop into a contaner. Next was to use a door knob drill bit to make a hole in the top to the left of machine so I could mount 4" PVC pipe with suitable connections so that final shells off the machine dropped into the pipe and ran through to a cardboard box on the floor. I considered this item to be temporary but it's served so well that the temporary life has lasted now more than 15 years. I see no reason why it won't remain my main loading bench till I quit all clay games.......breakemall.....Bob Dodd

[​IMG]

12. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

Standing up? I agree with tigman46 but when the pump is doing all the hard work and all I'm doing is feeding shells and wads, sitting is mighty comfy.......Bob Dodd

13. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

I got two of the Sam's Club benches and made one.

Hard to beat the Sam's Club bench and sets up in about 30 minutes.

Don Verna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cartridge reloading tables