1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for reloading supplies

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapshotr15, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshotr15

trapshotr15 TS Member

I am looking in the area of Bucks County , Pa for a store that caters to gun owners. Does anyone know of a local store / shop that has good prices on reloading supplies. I currently am an avaid trapshooter & would like to continue shooting if I can. My current supplier will be going out of business soon & I just want to find a reliable dealer to buy supplies.

2. len w

len w TS Member

Try the "Richland Shooters Supply" in Richland Pa. Head up towards Reading on 422 keep going towards Meyerstown. Its a good ride, good prices, good secenery and plenty of good places to eat. I like to travel over towards Litiz and get a great Amish meal at an all you can eat restaurant. Depending where you live in Bucks, It will take about 75 minutes to get there. Len W..

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Try Backwoods Outfitters in Columbia, PA.

Owner is Tom Weimann (717-684-2017)

He always has GREAT prices and will really work to help you find what you are looking for and to solve problems.

He is located on Ironville Pike, which is just off of route 30, west of Lancaster.

I live in Ft. Washington and it takes about 75 minutes to drive out. As Len W says take advantage of the Amish food, also the outlet shopping in Lancaster... for you train freaks there is a wonderful museum in Strasburg.

He also travels to the Valley Forge Gun Show (I think there are four each year), and will happily bring your 'goodies' along for pick up there.

4. kutzygunner

kutzygunner TS Member

go to richland or shyda's . good prices at both places . shyda runs good specials now and then .

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

See me for the same price on components as the Lebanon boys but without the long drive. I'm in Northampton county!!

6. trapshotr15

trapshotr15 TS Member

Thanks guys on the location of a few good shops. I will check all of them out & post which ones are the best

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

There's also Miller's Gun Center south of Wilmington in Delaware....

No Sales Tax.

Curt

8. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Kings Shooter Supply/Better Bullets in in King of Prussia, Pa, very close to you. 610 491-9901. A complete line of guns, ammo, reloading supplies (shotgun, rifle, pistol) and gun accessories.

9. Steve Marengo

Steve Marengo Member

We order shotshells and components on a regular basis for Bucks County Fish & Game in Doylestown. Email me if you like a price list.

Steve Marengo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.