1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Reloading Supplies in Oregon...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by aoe_viruz, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aoe_viruz

aoe_viruz TS Member

Hello everyone

I'm going to start reloading for my 20ga and I need to know if there's any store/shops that sells reloading supplies? I would like to avoid buying online if I can help it. Thanks.

2. Inspector 12

Inspector 12 TS Member

Don't know where you are in Oregon, but Garners in Pendleton has always been good to deal with on supplies.

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

You might also check with Larry Stockman (Northwest Shot), in Medford. His phone number is 541.535.3404. He carries a pretty good supply of reloading supplies and is very competitive........Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Tell us where you are and whether you're contemplating buying a bag of this and that once in a while or cases of wads, kegs of powder, cases of primers and so on.....Bob Dodd

5. aoe_viruz

aoe_viruz TS Member

I live in Scappoose. I'm looking for everything to get started. Powder,shot,hulls, primers.....I've been told that Bi-Mart sells this stuff so I'm gonna check them out this weekend.

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

aoe,

Use the reloading calculator on this site to figure your cost before you buy. I bought enough componets to reload 400 20ga shells to see how I would get along with a single stage Mec press.

Low and behold it cost me $4.23/box to load 7/8 oz 8's (not counting any cost for the hulls or reloader). I can buy the shells at Wallyworld for $3.88. If you buy in bulk and load 3/4 oz loads you might come to a break even senario at best.

For the time being, I'll go back to buying new shells and save the hulls for when it becomes more feasable to reload.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shooting sports reloading supplies oregon