1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for reloading supplies in florida[tampa ar

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by vdt, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vdt

vdt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

going to the southern grand and was looking to pick up some reloading supplies at a better price then silver dollar ???????????????????????

2. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

I don't know of any place that is cheaper. I have lived here many, many years and there's really only one full-time reloading business (mostly rifle and handgun) and everything there is far more expensive than the Dollar. For example, shot is $50 per bag.

Several other places sell a limited amount of reloading stuff, but mostly rifle and handgun. Powder is always, IME, cheaper at the Dollar. Skyway has some powder, wads, shot, but, last time I priced them, they were higher than the Dollar, too.

There's a fellow who bring stuff in from "up north" but you have to order from him and he only comes once every two or three months.

Bob

3. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The Dollar has good clean reclaimed shot for $25.00 per bag. The other componets are not out of line. You could also have some supplies sent in from the major suppliers, but you will pay more. Jake

4. Bill Buffalo

Bill Buffalo Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

A guy named Ken Meyers has a component business and brings product to Jacksonville, Winter haven, Orlando. He is very reasonable and is about to make a trip I think.
    His number is 616-457-1685 email is kensrs@aol.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.