1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Release Trigger for TM1

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by al391claybuster, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al391claybuster

al391claybuster TS Member

Hi Folks, I'm looking for a release trigger for a TM1. Anyone have one laying around and they're willing to get rid of. Looks like I'll have to brake down and get one. Thanks David

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Just go and have your trigger made into a release . Then you know you have a good trigger . You don,t need that old pull truigger anyway ?? Send it to Kerry Allor and go shoot . Now you will have the best release trigger for only half the cost .

3. al391claybuster

Thanks ALF, I might have to go that route. Not to sound too stupid, who is Kerry Allor and how do I get in touch with him? Thanks David

4. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

David, I have three and would sell one. Email me at xxxjustamobuzz@yahoo.comxxx if you're interested. Just omit the x's on the addy.

Buz

5. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

I have an Allem that is solid and works perfectly for $400.00 if you don't find one.

Mark Rounds

6. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Contact Glen Hunting at 813 892 0545. He makes a release trigger from the ground up using a plunger style hammer like a Silver Seitz.
    Mike Battista

7. al391claybuster

Thanks Guys for all your help and suggestions. Emails have been sent, and I hope to figure this out soon. Thanks again, David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.