1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for RELEASE trigger for Super X-1

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pheasantsgalore, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Just curious if anyone out there might know where I could find a quality release trigger for a late model SuperX 1 trap. Thanks.......Rob

2. dws

dws TS Member

0   0   0

Release triggers for the SX-1's are hard to find. I had Phil Crenwelge do one for me. Also, I was lucky to find a Hobblet release - not for sale though. Your shortest path is probably Phil Crenwelge - I believe he charged me 250.00 to convert a SX-1 pull trigger to release and did a nice job. Phil is a good trigger man.

From what I've seen Hobblet's go for 500-600 IF you can find one.

Dennis

3. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Dennis,.......Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Didn't know it would be this hard to find.........Rob

4. dws

dws TS Member

0   0   0

Rob,

No problem - you won't be disappointed in Phil's work. He's a good trigger man and when I was looking for a release trigger for my first SX-1 he was the only trigger man that would do the work and I was pleased. Later on I just happened to find a Hobblet and snatched it up.

Dennis

5. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

When I saw this thread something clicked in my memory and sure enough, I have a release trigger assembly for a SX-1. It was made by G. Daniels, (stamped on the side of the unit) and I remembered removing it from a trigger assembly a couple of years ago. It is NOT a complete trigger assembly, but the release mechanism that must be installed on a SX-1 trigger unit. It worked perfectly when I removed it so I assume when it is properly installed, it will work once again. The price is a reasonable $160 which includes postage. The buyer will have to get it installed as I don't do release triggers, and thankfully have never found the need, personally. lol.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.