1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Promatic Super Hawk Info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mr. D, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. D

Mr. D Member

Hi

I'm looking for info on the Promatic Super Hawk, anyone have this machine and how do you like it?

I'm looking for a trap machine that two people can shoot a round. Idea is to set this up on my propery and have it portable.

What have you guys used in the past?

Dennis

2. dls guide

dls guide Member

I work with a Sporting facility that uses only Promatic traps and they are good machines with good service. Never have been around the hawk machine, but I bet it would be about perfect for your needs. Give Promatic a call and ask questions and get to know them. Daryl.

3. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

I've owned a Promatic Super Hawk for approx. 8 years. I have it mounted on the cart that promatic sells & I pull it with a golf cart. I have a long range wireless release with a voice release attachment. I can call for a bird from at least 75 yrds & get a quick, smooth release. I've had excellent results with my trap which lets me practice just about any shot that I can dream up.........I also have a trap base on the unit which allows me to practice all trap presentations.......for me it's been a great practice aid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

promatic merlin trap

promatic super hawk for sale
promatic super hawk review

promatic super hawk trap machine reviews

promatic superhawk

promatic superhawk review

promatic superhawk thrower review

promatic trap machines super hawk