1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for places to shoot next week in MO & AR

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tumbleweed, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

We are traveling from SW Indiana to Lake of the Ozarks and Branson next week (July 19th - 24th) and I would like to meet some fellow shooters and try out a few new gun clubs. We will be staying around Lake of the Ozarks on Mon. and Tues. night and then staying with family in Branson the rest of the week and driving back to IN on Sat July 24th.

Let me know if you have something fun going on at the club next week. I have a few shells I would like to unload.

2. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

Sir
    11 miles North of Branson on Hwy 65 is the Ozark Shooting Complex---Trap,Skeet,Sporting Clays---great people(Dale and Peggy Siler),great place to shoot

www.ozarkshooters.com

Tom

3. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

Thanks Tom,

I'm familiar with the Ozark Complex. Had a chance to shoot there 4-5 years ago.

4. missemucho

missemucho Member

Check out our website at www.twinlakesgunclub.com; we shoot Trap 4 days a week. Our's is a private club, but I'd be glad to have you as my guest if you're in the neighborhood--we're about 1 1/2 hrs from Branson.
    John

5. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

Thanks, John! You have a beautiful club and your website is excellent. Looks like you have a lot of dedicated people in your club to keep things running well.

It looks like Thur. 22nd at 10AM is the only time that might work. I will check with the family and see if we have any conflicts. I will contact you later if I plan to come down.

Thanks again. I appreciate the generous offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.