1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for PF Ladies hunts in Ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OhioGal, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Well I just hunted the Pheasants Forever hunt all Ladies and was told this was probably our last year for around Hardin/Hancock area.
    So I am asking all you other Ohio people to see if any other opportunities may exist for Women's PF Hunts.
    This year they made you be a member of PF to be in the hunt so I am a member just waiting on my card now. I am not against paying a fee etc, just looking for something around Ohio.
    I have checked the PF website, however, they did not even list the one I was just at. I don't want to give this up, and look forward to hunting and chatting with other women so if you know of something please send reply.

Deb

2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Deb, did you go to the PF hunt that Amy from TNT firearms organized at Broken Bird? Did they say why this would be the last one?
    Doug Allison

3. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

OhioGal
    Look up my web page, www.thornbottom.com We do pheasant hunts Oct 1 to March 15, Brad Dysinger

4. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Brad, I have seen Thornbottoms ad, but I did not realize that was yours. We normally go to your competition over at Bucyrus. Our big boss here at work Steve Powell goes to your place, and he has nothing but high praise for it. I guess we are lucky to have PF to put on the Women's hunt, cause nobody else is coming up with others. Thanks for your info.

Deb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.