1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

LOOKING For Perazzi O/U or Combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by FarmerD, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

I am in the market for a Perazzi O/U or combo w/ release triggers, bottom barrel first. Recoil reduction system a plus. Richard

2. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

3. mwmd

mwmd Member

I have a mint original db81 case hardened combo, 34 inche factory choke single and original 32 inch o/u (no chokes full/im). matching numbers on all metal components including the two pull triggers (not release). two matching forearms. usd 7200.00

if you would like photos pls email me,

mwright45@hotmail.comxxx (drop x's)

4. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

I don't want to deal with looking for a release trigger and then maybe not fitting, been there and done that. Thanks for the response though. Richard

5. Yuman

Yuman TS Member

Richard, I have a Perazzi Grand American 1 combo with 32"ou and 34" unsingle. Both barrels have Wilkenson barrel work. I have 2 release triggers that are bottom to top (one is a precision trigger I use for a spare). It is cased in a Perazzi leather case. The ou measures about Lmod and Lfull. The unsingle is full and adjustable. All the serial numbers match. If you want it the price is $7000 plus shipping. It is in great condition. Richard W.

PS. My lab is yellow

6. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have a (like new) 30' Winchester era, MX-8 IM & Full chokes. It has a pull trigger but I can sell it with a double release. It has a case colored reciever and is in EXCELLENT condition. Comes with a factory supplied Perazzi hard case and stock wrench. Only about 1000 rounds through it since it was bought new by me back when. 6000.oo shipped to your FFL

Ed Yanchok

7. MX3SBOY

MX3SBOY TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.