1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for parts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jrh1022, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrh1022

jrh1022 TS Member

I'm a weekend novice trapshooter po boy, trying to put together a trap gun on the cheap. I have a Remington 1100 field grade gun. I am looking for a stock with an adjustable comb. Is there one out there that doesn't cost arms and legs. I would be greatful for any information.
    Thx
    J Hartzell

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Jack west stocks, google it. Or go to brownells order their adjustable comb kit and start cutting.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

If your really po boy, do what I did, use bondo to build up comb to where you want it. Can make a palm swell to. Also works for molded pistol grip. Not very pretty. I sold mine before I got my PC and Digital Cam. Or there is a product out there Ties on to stock. I believe it was called Quick Comb? 49.00.

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

See the thread that says "Jack West" stock for sale. Can't get much better than this....Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Here's a do it yourself kit that's reversible, adjustable (for height anyway) and even comes in camo for around $25-$30.

6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

My first (homemade) was an old used citori using the beartooth product it worked great. Very affordable as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.