1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for one piece cleaning rod

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by striper, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striper

striper Member

Several years ago I purchased a one piece cleaning rod that was perfect for putting in a power drill. It also came with a special bore brush for use in the drill. It was a great package but the maker did not have his name or business on the rod and accessories. Do any of you know where I can purchase a good cleaning rod similar to what I described. TY It was made by a TS member

2. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

J. Dewey makes a one piece brass shotgun rod.

3. slick50

slick50 Member

I have a pretty much new one piece flex cleaning rod I will sell you. I used it once and did not like it. It is a plastic covered flex rod with a brass end that goes into a drill and a brass end with female threads on the other. I'll sell it for $38.00 which includes the shipping. Call me if you are interested 802-376-9590.

Bill

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

striper,

I believe you might have bought 1 of the rods I was making. I built around 100 of them, and sold them on here and @ shoots. Due to time constraints, I am no longer building these. I do sell the Pro-Shot 1 piece cleaning rod and it is very versatile. Downfall is.....you can't put it in a drill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.