1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for old thread with pics of shooters?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dale58, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

Several months ago there was a thread on here that had a lot of pics of people shooting trap. I can't remember the name of the thread, and I tried to do a search for it with no luck. Does anyone know to find it or remember it? thanks, Dale

2. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

Hey Vern, I checked that one out and its very similar to it but not the same one. The one I'm thinking of is maybe closer to a year ago. Thanks for your help. Dale

3. mimitrap

mimitrap TS Member

Look at "Vintage Trapshooting Pictures" I just made a comment so it is at the top now. Maybe this is the one you are looking for. I really enjoyed it.

Michelle

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Its up now,

5. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

Hey Michelle, That's a good one but not the one I was looking for. The one I'm trying to find has more modern day pictures. But thanks for your help. Dale

6. mimitrap

mimitrap TS Member

Dale is it the one of clays breaking? If so it was up yesterday or the day before.

7. mimitrap

mimitrap TS Member

Dale is it the one of clays breaking? If so it was up yesterday or the day before.

8. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

Michelle, it was just random pictures of people shooting at different gun clubs. It was a fairly long thread as many people posted pictures. There are several I've searched but can't find this particular one. I'll keep looking for it and if I find it I'll send it to the top. Thanks for your help though. Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.