1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for old metal power cans

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gasman03, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasman03

gasman03 Member

0   0   0

Maybe everybody else is looking to but I am wanting old powder cans to set around in my basement. I have been in a couple different states and lots of shops and antique shops and found nothing. If anyone has any they want to get rid of let me know.

Thanks Corey

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

0   0   0

I have an empty Monster can you can have. I don't think there's much power left in it though.

3. JRW

JRW Member

0   0   0

I have several IMR 5lb cans and a couple 12lb cans and some older cans different sizes. If interested I will look them up and send you pics. Jerry in MI.

4. TomB

TomB Member

0   0   0

I have (9) one-pounders you can have---some IMR some older. Just pay for shipping..Tom B

5. JRW

JRW Member

0   0   0

Gasman you have email. Jerry in MI.

6. fishguts

fishguts Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Does anyone have any old Model 12's laying around that their not using? I'd like to set them around my reloading room............. :)

Wayne

7. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Hey Fishguts....I have quite a few Mod 12s....wanna trade fer some steel engravings of Ben Franklin to set in my wallet?

8. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have an old 700x 5# can. I think it's cool lookin.

Gander Mountain sticker on bottom says 1992....

No dents, Make an offer.

SW

9. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

0   0   0

have an OLD 700X and a red HERCO [very old]. PM me your address. jeff k.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.