1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for my old gun!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Holeinmypattern, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holeinmypattern

Holeinmypattern TS Member

I am feeling a little sentimental and I thought I would try and locate my first "good" trap gun. It is a Winchester 101 DG top single 34". It had about the best looking wood I have ever seen on a DG and had a gra-coil on the stock. I traded the thing to Steve at the Indiana gun club during the state shoot about 3 years ago and I would like to have it back!! Anyone seen or heard of it let me know! -John

2. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Me too!!!!! Perazzi DB81 traded to Roger Jack about 8 years ago........gun had two sets of O/U barrels, one 31 1/2 and one 29 1/2.......ser #57732 color case hardened finish had new style Perazzi adj wood from an MX8........ would like to have that 29 1/2 back.......factory IM/XF.......... was a helice shooting son-of-gun!!!!!

3. Holeinmypattern

4. cowsranchers

cowsranchers TS Member

Shoot yours - forget 101 .

5. cowsranchers

cowsranchers TS Member

Shoot yours - forget 101 .

6. Holeinmypattern

Never said I wanted to shoot it a lot. A have a ljutic that I shoot a hell of a lot better than I ever did that old 101. I just want it to put in my safe!

7. atashooter

atashooter Member

Forget my old gun... I want the 71 Dodge Challenger back I traded off for a P.O.S. '77 Ford pickup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.