1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for MX8 combo

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by RRobinson1187, Aug 11, 2013.

1. RRobinson1187

RRobinson1187 TS Member

0   0   0

My name is Ryan Robinson, I'm 20 years old and trying to get more into the international game but I also want to shoot American trap. I'm trying to find a perazzi MX8 combo for around $5000. Doesn't have to be a combo, as long as it has the over/under with it. PM me if you have one for sale that you would like to sell. Thank you in advance.

2. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Jaqua's has one. It's old but should be ok. Roy

3. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Check for sale on this site. There is a NIB MX8 combo listed.

4. globe fish

globe fish Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ryan I have 2 MX8 comboes, ser # 4xxxx series III's I would consider selling one I bought last year from CL3. only shot 3-4 boxes has adj combe 32 single 30 O/u with hard case barrerls have been ported and fixed choke. cost around 4400.oo plus shipping I am leaving arizona in couple days,will be in N central Ar. then. thanks Fred.

5. globe fish

globe fish Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

6. Racerx

Racerx Member

0   0   0

same here.. have a 32 inch top single and 30inch o/u .. type 4 pm me if your interested $5200 shipped

Attached Files: