1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for MX3

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 2timer, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2timer

2timer TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking for an old Perazzi MX-3 combo. The receiver, trigger and fore-end hardware is nickel plated. The receiver, trigger, 30”double barrel-fixed chokes, and fore-end hardware is SR# 66362. It had a Wilkinson stamped 34” single barrel, fixed chokes, and the lower lug was cut and had a silver barrel weight. The single barrel was SR# 61909. If you have the gun or know who does, I am interested in buying it back. I traded it in 2000. Happy New Year!
    Brad Schmitt 847-962-7974

2. 2timer

2timer TS Member

0   0   0

I traded the gun to Mr. Stafford at the Grand. Since, Mr. Stafford's business corporations changed, so he could not help me.

As for a finder's fee, what do you have in mind?

Brad

3. 2timer

2timer TS Member

0   0   0

I still do. Kids are getting to the age where we will need to find them some P-guns soon!

4. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

0   0   0

Indiana gun club had a nice mx3 combo and if i remember the price was fair too...

5. 2timer

2timer TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the heads up. I am actually looking for that specific gun. It has a Baker 30" .018 w/ raised POI, and .028 for the second, and a Wilkinson single barrel with a POI at 100%. Never should have traded it.

Lesson learned. Doesn't matter what you shoot, just stay with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.