1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for MX O/U barrels

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by smp005, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smp005

smp005 Member

0   0   0

I am looking to buy a set of O/U barrels for my MX2000. As far as exact specs, I'm not sure yet.. If it will fit my receiver, I may be interested...

Scott Powell

2. atexaspete

atexaspete Member

0   0   0

Scott,
    E-mail sent.
    Mike

3. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

0   0   0

Me too - only I want a fixed choke over and under trap barrel, 32 inch off of an MX-8 or MX-2000 - no ports and with tubes! (And yes, they are still making those - just no one bothers to stock them) Would settle for a MX-3 Special with the same specs. the beav

4. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

0   0   0

Hey - sorry - I want a fixed rib - not a fixed choke -- messed up my previous listing - sorry again the beav

5. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

0   0   0

6. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

0   0   0

up again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.